Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nature's Colorful Experiments Work Sometimes

Greetings and Blessings...

It's amazing that nature is such a source of inspiration.. a neverending walk in garden splendor.

The last two weeks have been spent playing around with color mixes and it's amazing what works and what doesn't. I have laid out at least 10 pieces of jewelry that will never see the light of day in a finished form because I just can't fathom a single person liking them when I want to run far away from them before my eyes explode.

On the other hand, I've finished a couple of pieces that will soon be someone's coveted treasure:



and a few more that lay here to be completed in my next bout of insomnia.

Colors, textures and shapes. These are things we should mess with and mix-up and experiment with. It's amazing how things come together with a shirt or a dress that on a nude mannequin or plastic stand would send one into fits of laughter or disbelief:




Here are more conventional pieces that just jump to lige and hopefully there will be many, many more to follow:






Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment