Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pink Cure for My Blues

Greetings and Blessings:

So the last couple of days I have been in a slightly blue mood even though I've tried to focus on my not so blues. To do so, I have been working really hard to update my website, which thankfully is all current now and can be seen at www.metaphysicalshoppe.net. It is still a work in progress as far as tweaking it, but I am pretty proud of myself for getting it done, with the help of two of my best friends, Mary and Jan.

I have also been playing a lot with some pink beads and other lighter, brighter beads to see if that could help, and it actually has. I think part of my problem has been so much rain rain rain. I love the smell and sound of it, and even though I didn't think I'd ever get tired of it, I really am ready for some sunshine. Actually, I am ready to go back to the beaches of Hawaii lol.

Here's a couple of pink and hopefully brighter and uplifting pieces done recently.









Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment