Friday, January 15, 2010

Great Strides in the New Year

Greetings and Blessings...

Tonight I finally finished a daunting task I had assigned to myself. I finally got my website fully stocked with inventory for those customers who refuse to buy on Ebay and Etsy due to the fees :) That site is www.metaphysicalshoppe.net.

In doing so I felt a huge sigh of relief and now I can pick one more task to get a jump start on. That will start tomorrow morning early in getting pics of some new items and getting them listed. Necklaces have been a really huge calling lately, but after this batch of stuff makes its appearance, there are beads that are screaming "make me into an anklet make me into an anklet" and, I found an old book that I've decided to re-read. Hmmmm decisions decisions.. where do I really start?

I mean this year, granted we are only on day 15, but so far, I have kept myself on track and on top of all my daily "chores" I set for myself. So not like me.. I must be growin up lol.

How are the rest of you doing with your new year plans?

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment