Friday, January 8, 2010

Divine Guidance - Throat Chakra

Greetings and Blessings:

In my further quest in 2010, aside from blogging every day, I am trying to force myself to create and hopefully list one new item for my shoppe each day. Some days, I succeed, others, I can make two things so it all balances out.

Today, I listed a blue necklace I called Heart Space, however, blue is a color associated with the Throat Chakra, also known as the Fifth Chakra.

The Throat Chakra is located at the neck, the center being the area of one's throat located above their collar bone. This is the center of sound, speech and the expression of one's creativity through thought.

It is believed that the Throat Chakra provides one the energy to understand both verbal and mental communication. This is the place that vitalizes, among other things, the throat and jaw area, breath, lungs, and thyroid gland.

Since blue is a color associated with this Fifth Chakra, blue being thought to reprensent one's knowledge of Divine Guidance, I end with a photo of the necklace which is a good representation of this energy.




Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment