Sunday, January 24, 2010

Creativity Has a Case of Wanderlust - Reward Being Offered

Greetings and Blessings:

This weekend my creativity took a hike with a bad case of wanderlust... if you happen to find it, please hold it tightly until you can return it to me.

Actually, I did manage to put together a handful of things, and while I am pretty happy with them, they certainly are not the big visualizations hoped for. Weekends are harder what with trying to get kiddos ready for school and everything, but still....

Anyway, here's wishing for a more productive and creative week and wishing the same for all of you.

Again, should you find my creativity with a case of wanderlust, please return it. Reward offered!

P.S... Please make sure you go back a few entries and enter yourself for February's giveaway :)

Blessed Be

2 comments:

  1. Lacey..I would gladly loan you my muse if I could just get her to go into the mailing box..LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete