Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Day of Rest.. or NOT

Greetings and Blessings...

I had originally intended today to be a day of rest physically, mentally and spiritually. Again, that was the original intention.

Instead, both of my children decided that they couldn't be happy without inviting other playmates over or making a gazillion phone calls. Plus it is trash and recycling day. However, my wonderful hubby decided he was going to fix a very nice chicken dinner for us which was a pleasant surprise. It was also very delicious lol.

Aside from that, I have been watching television, reading my crystal books, and well, I just couldn't stay out of the beads so I made a pair of Valentine's Day earrings that will be posted here soon as they will be my next blog giveaway. I also played around with more beads and lined up two necklaces which I am sure will be changed a couple of times over before I put them together into a finished product.

Now, as I try to wind down for the night, I am writing out my to-do list for this next week, playing on Facebook with my newest game addiction of Latte Land, waiting for a new pot of coffee to finish dripping, and as soon as I finish this, I am going to head off and watch a repeat of Criminal Minds.

Tomorrow it's back to the grindstone of light housekeeping and even lighter nap time and then back to getting my mind and fingers busy with beads.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment