Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Power of Crystals

Tonight, I thought I would touch briefly on the power of crystals.

Crystals can be acquired by unearthing them with one's own hands, buying them after someone else has unearthed them, or by receiving them as gifts. One of the first crystals I ever received was from a dear friend of mine who has since passed away.

When I began to work with crystals more and more, I was taught that the best method of finding a crystal is to stand in front of a group of crystals, close your eyes, relax and take a few deep breaths and then open your eyes quickly, picking up the first crystal you see. Many times I did this, the crystals felt warm to hot in my hands and/or caused a vibration in my hand letting me know I had found the right one.

This method is extremely hard to do when you are shopping online. But, in this instance, you may feel drawn to a particular crystal and not know why. There is a simple explanation for this. The crystal is choosing you and has a purpose to serve with you. That purpose, one in your possession, could be for someone else and you are just the keeper for the rightful owner.

Crystals can be chosen for a specific purpose, whether your purpose is meditation, creating an amulet or talisman, or using it for its healing properties. It is possible to "sense" an energy response from a crystal, as in my example, it can take the form of a vibration, a different awareness, anything that makes you take notice of it. You can use the same intuition and method listed above to find a crystal for someone else. It's all about the attraction.

Upon receiving a new crystal, whether receiving it from yourself or another person, I highly recommend a dedication. Simply hold your crystal while be consciously aware that are foreseeing the crystal to be used in love and for good.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment