Monday, January 18, 2010

Some Days You Just Gotta Say Eff It

Greetings and Blessings..

So I think we are currently working on two weeks straight of rain here in Washington, maybe even three, I've lost track. I normally love the rain and the gray as for me it inspires my creativity more than sunshine and brightness. But last night when it was raining so hard and the winds were blowing so hard I kept waiting for my bedroom window to shatter over my bed, I have come to a point where I want the rain to go away for at least 60 days. I am ready for some constant sunshine and warmth.

Today, I accomplished my to-do list of light housekeeping, listing a few new items relating to Valentine's Day and completing a game play badge pogo. Pretty exciting huh? Not really, but that's been my life lately.

This evening, I tried to play with some beads, and I tried to read, but I just can't get into anything. The rain started up again after taking about a two hour break and now the winds are just howling away. So now it's been an hour of rain and high winds, and I've now just declare this a day where I am saying "eff it" and going to bed after showing off a couple of new things lol.







Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment