Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Flood of Ideas

Greetings and Blessings...

So today while at the physical therapist's office, I had a sudden surge of ideas flying in my mind, although part of me has to wonder how much of that had to do with the electrical stimulation unit they had me hooked up to lol.

I didn't have my notebook and pen with me like I usually do so I had to try and remember all the ideas I had for jewelry. It's times like this that I wish I made my own beads, but I am not as patient as I know it must take to make such beautiful work as the ladies I buy my beads from. So I just have to settle for putting them to use with crystals and gemstones and see what patterns come into play.

I've put my two teen girls to work recently helping me and I have friends who are helping me too.. at least putting my ideas into form. Tomorrow some of these recent ideas will be listed and open for viewing too.

For now, I am a lot tired and may just call it an early night.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment