Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Longer Winter.. Bah Humbug.. Think Spring

Greetings and Blessings...

I would imagine for most of us, it was very depressing to see that the blasted groundhog saw his shadow and once again, cursed us all to six more weeks of winter. I say Bah Humbug. It's time to think Spring and believe in spring. Think warm thoughts and chase winter away :)

I've been totally wrapped up the last couple of days on a new line of necklaces and was doing that yesterday when I came up with this one:



Today, I decided to do a nice spring and love themed necklace too since Valentine's Day is fast approaching and not all women are into plain red or hearts:



Whatever the next few weeks brings, whether more snow, rain or both depending on where you are, I wish you all a "heated" Valentine's Day and let's keep looking forward to spring!

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment