Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hang on to the Joyride Known as Life

Greetings and Blessings:

While it is still fairly early where I live (9:30 p.m.), I still haven't been able to sleep well and decided to just write some stuff down.

Some say (well a lot say) that life is a journey.. let me tell ya.. life is more of a joyride... it goes super super fast, sometimes so fast you don't have time to breathe and take everything in, and then BAM it's over and the joyride/journey you took ends badly, usually with someone getting hurt, or no one is hurt and people move on as if nothing has happened.

But, I am a believer that our lives should be good joyrides where we can choose our destinations. If one door closes, open another.. if you travel on a road that twists and turns and you think there will be a fork in the road, but it turns out to be a dead end.. turn around and go back the other way and then turn another direction. Apply the same thought to everything you do. If things are not going the way you want them to, don't simply give up.. keep searching for and working towards the next best thing.

Right now, I am searching for the next and best night's sleep I can have and to see the sales of my jewelry pick up. I keep working towards the next best design or combination of things that will just be a delightful piece and put a smile on someone else's face. I want my kids and my husband to stay healthy and more importantly happy. I wish the same for all my friends.

Make each day a new journey.. a new beginning. Sit down, enjoy the ride, drive it hard, but always be safe!

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment